Optimizing your walklists will allow you to organize the order of your houses and make the most time efficient walking route to maximize your efforts. To optimize your walklists:
- From the menu, go to Walklists > Optimize
- From the Optimize (Unrouted Walkists) screen, choose the walklist for which you would like to optimize a walking route. In order to optimize the route, click the blue “Options” button on the far right and select “Optimize”.
- You will then be taken to the optimization screen where you will be able to choose either a Round-Trip or One Way walk route and select “Get Directions.” In addition to choosing between "Round Trip and "One Way", you can also select your starting and ending house prior to getting directions. This is essential for creating a logical starting place and a clean walk.
- The system will then optimize your route based on your specifications. On the right side of the screen, you can click and drag the order of households to improve your walk route even further or, if you would like, remove houses if they look out of place by click the “X” next to the address.
- Once you're satisfied with the order of your walklist, click 'Save Walklist.'