In order to use the Rally option in the mobile phone, follow these steps:
1. Login via the mobile interface at voter.mobi
2. Choose your campaign
3. At the top select "Rally"
4. Pick a tag from the first dropdown to apply to each individual that you gather information from.
For example, if you are at a March for Life in June, you will want to make a tag in the system to remember that the contacts you make here are people who cared about pro-life issues and would probably like a mailer, message, or door knock concerning that issue.
5. In order to create a contact within the system, click the button that says "Create Contact"
This will bring you to a page where you can fill in all the information for that specific individual. This information is different than what is provided to you within you database. That voter history is called "Voter Data." The information you put into here will be associated with the section called "Contact Data."
6. Once you have put the individuals information into the system, you have two options. 1) Store Contact or 2) Store Contact and Survey. The first option will simply enter the individual's information into the database. The second option will save the person's information into the database as well as give you the ability to have them answer a survey that you designate.